- Lockout stations are bilingual with English/ French labels and lockout tags
- Exclusive translucent lockable cover protects contents and prevents loss of valuable safety lockout padlocks
- 12 Safety Series ™ heavy-duty bilingual "Do Not Operate" lockout I.D. tags with brass grommets
- Reinforced snap-lock clips provide easy padlock and hasp storage and removal
- Available with your choice of safety lock design with highly visible red locks keyed different of Zenex ™, aluminum or laminated steel in 4, 10 or 20 lock format
- Innovative hinge holds cover open for easy product selection
- Zenex ™ locks available with up to 100,000 key changes available to fit even the largest lockout systems
- 2 Safety Series ™ hasps for lockouts by up to six workers
- 4 Master Lock® Safety Series ™ padlocks
- Compliant with OSHA "One employee, One lock, One key" directive
- Resilient polycarbonate material provides twice the heat resistance and quadruples the impact strength of typical stations
- 4-LOCK STATIONS INCLUDE:
- Integrated, one-piece molded construction eliminates loose parts
- Padlocks Included: Included
- Type of Padlocks Included: Aluminum
- Padlock Capacity: 10
- Manufacturer Part Number: 1483BP1106FRC
- Dimensions: 12.25" x 16" x 1.75"
- Description: Station with American LockR Aluminum Padlocks
Shipping rates are automatically calculated at checkout using the products weight and the Ship To postal code. These rates come directly from Canada Post and are non-negotiable.
Some oversized items may require additional shipping and items that are classified as Hazardous Goods (such as, but not limited to: Fire Extinguishers, Gases under pressure and certain cleaning supplies), will have a $25/shipment surcharge and may not ship up north due to air cargo restrictions. You will receive an additional $25 invoice should a Hazardous Goods charge be warranted.
There may be an additional shipping fee to remote areas, or areas that are not routinely serviced by our regular carriers. You will receive an invoice for the shipping difference after you place the invoice. If you choose to decline, the complete order will be refunded.
SPECIAL ORDER products cannot be cancelled or returned.
Claims of incorrect or defective material must be made within 10 days from receipt of goods. No goods may be returned without first obtaining an RMA from shopSafety.ca. All returns are subject to 15% restocking fee. All returned goods must be sent prepaid. All goods are the property of shopSafety.ca until paid in full. Shipments, unless otherwise quoted, are FOB our warehouse.
FREE delivery on all orders over $150.00 when shipping to an eligible location
Colour, sizing or style depicted in some photos may not be exactly as described.Please check your product description carefully before placing your order.