Food Service Infrared Thermometers
- Optical Resolution: 12:1 (Distance: Spot size)
- Choice of five different colour faceplates - choose a different colour faceplate for each department or food category
- Large backlit LCD readout
- Contact and non-contact food service thermometer
- Infrared thermometer features laser sighting
- Accepts any Type K thermocouple probe with mini-connector
- Max, Min, Diff and Avg. displays
- Programmable Hi/Lo alarms
- Lock feature for continuous monitoring
- Includes holster/case; SPECIFICATIONS:; Range:-60° to 500°C (-76° to 932°F); Resolution:±1.0°C (±1.0°F) ; Accuracy:±2% rdg. Or ±2°C, whichever is greater; Response Time:1 second; Spectral Response:8 to 14 µm; Emissivity:Preset at 0.97; Optical Resolution:12:1 (Distance: Spot size); Type K Thermocouple; Probe Range:-64° to 1400°C (-83° to 1999°F); Accuracy:±1% rdg. Or ±1°C, whichever is greater; General; Power Supply:2 x AAA alkaline batteries; Dimensions:175 x 39 x 72 mm (6.9 x 1.5 x 2.8"); Weight:137 g
- Temperature Range: -76° - 932° F ( -60° - 500° C )
- Spot Size Ratio: 12:1
- Emissivity: Fixed
- Manufacturer Part Number: PS200
Shipping rates are automatically calculated at checkout using the products weight and the Ship To postal code. These rates come directly from Canada Post and are non-negotiable.
Some oversized items may require additional shipping and items that are classified as Hazardous Goods (such as, but not limited to: Fire Extinguishers, Gases under pressure and certain cleaning supplies), will have a $25/shipment surcharge and may not ship up north due to air cargo restrictions. You will receive an additional $25 invoice should a Hazardous Goods charge be warranted.
There may be an additional shipping fee to remote areas, or areas that are not routinely serviced by our regular carriers. You will receive an invoice for the shipping difference after you place the invoice. If you choose to decline, the complete order will be refunded.
SPECIAL ORDER products cannot be cancelled or returned.
Claims of incorrect or defective material must be made within 10 days from receipt of goods. No goods may be returned without first obtaining an RMA from shopSafety.ca. All returns are subject to 15% restocking fee. All returned goods must be sent prepaid. All goods are the property of shopSafety.ca until paid in full. Shipments, unless otherwise quoted, are FOB our warehouse.
FREE delivery on all orders over $150.00 when shipping to an eligible location
Colour, sizing or style depicted in some photos may not be exactly as described.Please check your product description carefully before placing your order.