Aeropleat® III Standard Capacity Pleated Panel Filters
- Medium capacity pleated panel filter
- Optimum blend of cotton and synthetic fibres provides medium grade ASHRAE performance and increased dust-holding capacity
- Welded wire media grid is treated for corrosion resistance and prevents media oscillation or pull-away
- High wet-strength beverage board frame creates a rigid and durable filter pack
- Efficiency MERV 8 when evaluated per ASHRAE Standard 52.2-2007 and a MERV-A of 7 when evaluated under Appendix J of that Standard
- Applications include commercial buildings, educational facilities and specialty manufacturing
- As a pre-filter the Aeropleatl III offers protection for the higher efficiency final filters required for today's high technology applications; ; Note: Initial resistance to airflow (inches w.g.) Other sizes also available.
- Width: 20"
- Depth: 2"
- Height: 20"
- MERV Rating: 8
- Filter Type: Box
- Manufacturer Part Number: 116300002
- CFM Medium: 695
- CFM High: 1390
- Resistance Medium: 0.08
- Resistance High: 0.23
- Media Area sq.ft.: 0.23
- Pleats/foot: 10
Shipping rates are automatically calculated at checkout using the products weight and the Ship To postal code. These rates come directly from Canada Post and are non-negotiable.
Some oversized items may require additional shipping and items that are classified as Hazardous Goods (such as, but not limited to: Fire Extinguishers, Gases under pressure and certain cleaning supplies), will have a $25/shipment surcharge and may not ship up north due to air cargo restrictions. You will receive an additional $25 invoice should a Hazardous Goods charge be warranted.
There may be an additional shipping fee to remote areas, or areas that are not routinely serviced by our regular carriers. You will receive an invoice for the shipping difference after you place the invoice. If you choose to decline, the complete order will be refunded.
SPECIAL ORDER products cannot be cancelled or returned.
Claims of incorrect or defective material must be made within 10 days from receipt of goods. No goods may be returned without first obtaining an RMA from shopSafety.ca. All returns are subject to 15% restocking fee. All returned goods must be sent prepaid. All goods are the property of shopSafety.ca until paid in full. Shipments, unless otherwise quoted, are FOB our warehouse.
FREE delivery on all orders over $150.00 when shipping to an eligible location
Colour, sizing or style depicted in some photos may not be exactly as described.Please check your product description carefully before placing your order.