411 Series Zenex™ Padlocks
- Designed exclusively for lockout/tagout
- Locks comes with one key: Compliance with OSHA "one employee, one lock, one key" directive
- Durable, lightweight, non-conductive body is easy to carry
- Special thermoplastic body offers superior performance against chemicals, moisture, temperature and UV
- Reserved-for-safety cylinder provides over 40,000 unique key changes available
- Key retaining - ensures that padlocks are not left unlocked , cannot remove key until shackle is closed
- Includes write-on "Danger" and "Property of" labels in English, French and Spanish
- Lock comes with one key: Compliance with OSHA "one employee, one lock, one key" directive
- Optional shackle heights of 1 1/2" or 3" are available upon request
- For extra keys, keyed alike options or master keying, please call us
- Type: Safety Padlock
- Body Width: 1-1/2"
- Shackle Diameter: 1/4"
- Shackle Clearance Height: 1-1/2"
- Shackle Clearance Width: 25/32"
- Body Material: Thermoplastic
- Shackle Material: Steel/Metal
- Colour: Red
- Key Type: Keyed Different
- Manufacturer Part Number: 411RED
- Body Height: 3"
- Shipping Weight: 0.25 lbs.
Shipping rates are automatically calculated at checkout using the products weight and the Ship To postal code. These rates come directly from Canada Post and are non-negotiable.
Some oversized items may require additional shipping and items that are classified as Hazardous Goods (such as, but not limited to: Fire Extinguishers, Gases under pressure and certain cleaning supplies), will have a $25/shipment surcharge and may not ship up north due to air cargo restrictions. You will receive an additional $25 invoice should a Hazardous Goods charge be warranted.
There may be an additional shipping fee to remote areas, or areas that are not routinely serviced by our regular carriers. You will receive an invoice for the shipping difference after you place the invoice. If you choose to decline, the complete order will be refunded.
SPECIAL ORDER products cannot be cancelled or returned.
Claims of incorrect or defective material must be made within 10 days from receipt of goods. No goods may be returned without first obtaining an RMA from shopSafety.ca. All returns are subject to 15% restocking fee. All returned goods must be sent prepaid. All goods are the property of shopSafety.ca until paid in full. Shipments, unless otherwise quoted, are FOB our warehouse.
FREE delivery on all orders over $150.00 when shipping to an eligible location
Colour, sizing or style depicted in some photos may not be exactly as described.Please check your product description carefully before placing your order.