30/30® High-Capacity Pleated Panel Filters
- High capacity pleated panel filter available in 1", 2" or 4" depths
- A welded wire grid to maintain the radial pleat and eliminates distortion of the media pack even under turbulent or high airflow conditions
- Exclusive MERV 8 Media, blended from cotton and polyester fibres, providing consistent dirt removal efficiency throughout the life of the filter
- The 30/30 meets today's medical facility requirements
- A low initial and maintained low resistance to airflow, over the life of the filter that saves energy dollars
- A high wet-strength beverage board frame for maintained filter rigidity in any application
- Maximum continuous operating temperature of 200ºF (93ºC)
- Proprietary blend of cotton and synthetic fibres in a uniform lofted media blanket; ; Efficiency: Value of 8 for MERV and MERV-A when evaluated under ASHRAE Testing Standard 52.2.; ; Typical applications: Pre-filters to higher efficiency filters, stand-alone filter for rooftops, split systems, free-standing units and package systems and air handlers. Ideal for commercial, industrial, institutional or any other application where the ultimate level of protection of equipment and indoor air quality is a concern.; ; Note: Initial resistance to airflow (inches w.g.) Other sizes also available.
- Width: 20"
- Depth: 4"
- Height: 25"
- MERV Rating: 8
- Filter Type: Box
- Manufacturer Part Number: 059413006
- CFM Medium: 870
- CFM High: 1740
- Resistance Medium: 0.07
- Resistance High: 0.27
- Media Area sq.ft.: 0.27
- Pleats/foot: 11
Shipping rates are automatically calculated at checkout using the products weight and the Ship To postal code. These rates come directly from Canada Post and are non-negotiable.
Some oversized items may require additional shipping and items that are classified as Hazardous Goods (such as, but not limited to: Fire Extinguishers, Gases under pressure and certain cleaning supplies), will have a $25/shipment surcharge and may not ship up north due to air cargo restrictions. You will receive an additional $25 invoice should a Hazardous Goods charge be warranted.
There may be an additional shipping fee to remote areas, or areas that are not routinely serviced by our regular carriers. You will receive an invoice for the shipping difference after you place the invoice. If you choose to decline, the complete order will be refunded.
SPECIAL ORDER products cannot be cancelled or returned.
Claims of incorrect or defective material must be made within 10 days from receipt of goods. No goods may be returned without first obtaining an RMA from shopSafety.ca. All returns are subject to 15% restocking fee. All returned goods must be sent prepaid. All goods are the property of shopSafety.ca until paid in full. Shipments, unless otherwise quoted, are FOB our warehouse.
FREE delivery on all orders over $150.00 when shipping to an eligible location
Colour, sizing or style depicted in some photos may not be exactly as described.Please check your product description carefully before placing your order.