Tychem® 6000 Coveralls
- A proprietary barrier laminated to a Tyvek® substrate
- Strong and lightweight, with broad chemical barrier
- Used for protection from chemical warfare agents
- Widely used by military first responders for weapons of mass destruction situations
- Taped seams, attached hood (respirator fit), front zipper closure, storm flap, elastic wrists and attached socks
- Available in sizes Small to 4X-Large; Applications: Because Tychem® F garments are only available with respiratory fit hood, storm flap and taped seams, these garments are intended for domestic preparedness situations where the potential for exposure to chemical warfare agents exists. When the hazard assessment consists of potential for exposure to the FBI's Toxic Industrial Chemicals most likely to be used in a terrorist threat, we suggest consideration of Tychem® CPF 3 or higher protection since permeation data is available on a much broader spectrum of chemicals including chemical warfare agents.
- Material: Tychem®
- Size: 2X-Large
- Colour: Grey
- Manufacturer Part Number: TF169T-2X
FREE delivery on all orders over $150.00 when shipping to an eligible location
Colour, sizing or style depicted in some photos may not be exactly as described.Please check your product description carefully before placing your order.