Knocked-Down Self-Dumping Hoppers
Colour, sizing or style depicted in some photos may not be exactly as described. Please check your product description carefully before placing your order
Part Number: MO132
12 ga. galvanized steel silver
Description:First Ever Knocked-Down Hopper!
- Capacity: 1-1/2 cu.yd.
- Gauge: 12 ga.
- Material: Galvanized Steel
- Colour: Silver
- Base Thickness: 7 Gauge
- Load Capacity: 2000 lbs.
- Weight: 290 lbs.
- Assembled Dimensions: 61-1/2" W x 55" D x 34" H
- Economical alternative to all-welded self-dumping hoppers
- Ships knocked down in a well packaged wood crate
- Simply bolt together panels, gears and latch to the fullyassembled base
- Fork lift-operated self-dumping hopper
- Designed specifically for efficient handling of scrap metal,raw materials and other bulk materials
- Spring loaded (pull-down) lever system, safe when dumping atheights and can be dumped from the ground
- Removable pin system allows for easy, user friendlyrepairs
- 12 gauge panels can easily be replaced (Panels soldseparately)
- Comes unpainted Galvanized finish
- 100% Made in Canada