BW™ GasAlertQuattro Multi-Gas Detectors - Standard Confined Space Kit
- Standard Kit Includes: HX898, Manual Aspirator Kit, IR Connectivity Kit, Calibration Cap with 0.3 m Hose, 0.5 LPM Regulator, Sampling Probe, Calibration Gas (2.5% CH4, 18% O2, 25 ppm H2S, 100 ppm CO) and Rechargeable Battery Pack
- Combines a comprehensive range of features with a simple one-button operation
- Detects up to four hazards, including H2S, CO, O2 and combustibles
- Rugged design keeps it working in the most extreme weather environments and work conditions
- Interchangeable power options with extended battery run times help to minimize overall fleet costs
- The graphic LCD displays easy to identify icons that indicate operational information, such as bump test and calibration status for simplified onsite auditing
- Features IntelliFlash, a green LED that continuously flashes to provide visual confirmation of detector operation and compliance
- Fully compatible with the MicroDock II automatic test and calibration system
- Suited to a wide range of industrial applications
- The Software CD is no longer shipped with the kit - The the software and manuals can be downloaded from the BW Honeywell web site
- Monitor: 10 lbs.
- Hazard: O2/H2S/CO/LEL
- Gas Detector Series: GasAlertQuattro
- No. of Detectable Gases: 4
- Manufacturer Part Number: 50131513-005
Shipping rates are automatically calculated at checkout using the products weight and the Ship To postal code. These rates come directly from Canada Post and are non-negotiable.
Some oversized items may require additional shipping and items that are classified as Hazardous Goods (such as, but not limited to: Fire Extinguishers, Gases under pressure and certain cleaning supplies), will have a $25/shipment surcharge and may not ship up north due to air cargo restrictions. You will receive an additional $25 invoice should a Hazardous Goods charge be warranted.
There may be an additional shipping fee to remote areas, or areas that are not routinely serviced by our regular carriers. You will receive an invoice for the shipping difference after you place the invoice. If you choose to decline, the complete order will be refunded.
SPECIAL ORDER products cannot be cancelled or returned.
Claims of incorrect or defective material must be made within 10 days from receipt of goods. No goods may be returned without first obtaining an RMA from shopSafety.ca. All returns are subject to 15% restocking fee. All returned goods must be sent prepaid. All goods are the property of shopSafety.ca until paid in full. Shipments, unless otherwise quoted, are FOB our warehouse.
FREE delivery on all orders over $150.00 when shipping to an eligible location
Colour, sizing or style depicted in some photos may not be exactly as described.Please check your product description carefully before placing your order.