Aluminum Liquid Level Gauge
Colour, sizing or style depicted in some photos may not be exactly as described. Please check your product description carefully before placing your order
Part Number: AD866
Liquid level gage, aluminum, standard, 5"
- A": 10
- Note: With thermometer
- Pressure: 175 PSI maximum (Alum.)
- Temperature: 225?F maximum (Alum.)
- Pressure: 125 PSI maximum @ 72?F (Round)
- Temperature: 205?F maximum (Round)
- Body or end blocks: Aluminum alloy
- Sight: Glass (Aluminum) - Round nylon(Trogamid)
- Seals: Buna-N
- Mounting kits: Studs - aluminum, platedsteelThese gauges are used to view oil levels in hydraulicreservoirs, gearboxes, bearing housings, crank cases, transformersand machinery oil reservoirs. The universal design accommodatesboth front and back mounting. Models with a thermometer will alsoshow the temperature of the liquid. Aluminum components resist rustand corrosion.